Guiding You Through The Challenges Of Immigration Law
At Michael Golden Law Corporation, we skillfully deal with all types of immigration issues including:
- Family visas and sponsorship opportunities
- Super visas for parents/grandparents
- Temporary resident visas
- British Columbia PNP (provincial nomination program) applications
- Study permits and work permits
- Skilled worker programs
- Appealing application rejections and denials
The Canadian Government encourages immigration to Canada. But the process of obtaining a visa, including permanent resident status is often not easy. We help people pursue their immigration needs. Give us a call today to arrange an initial consultation. Based in Burnaby, we serve the entire Vancouver area.
Careful Assistance Throughout the Application Process
Mistakes in the preparation of your application material can lead to delays and rejection. Determining what factors will be the focus of the decision to accept or reject your application requires experience and attention to every detail throughout every step of the process.
We can provide you with the guidance that you require. We are committed to assisting you in dealing with Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Focusing On The Issues That Matter To You
We will begin helping you decide what immigration avenue to proceed down with questions like these:
- What visa applications do you need to make to bring your loved ones to Canada?
- Do you qualify to be a business immigrant?
- Would you benefit from using a provincial nomination program?
- Where is the best place to submit your application?
- Do you have grounds to appeal a refusal?
Come Into Our Office For A Consultation
Take the first step toward a big change in your life. Contact us online or call us at 604-259-1698, toll free at 877-894-6640. We speak Vietnamese and English in-house. We can also arrange for translation services in other languages.