At the Michael Golden Law Corporation, we realize that the residential real estate purchase and sale process is often very exciting, but can also be a stressful process. Our goal is to make the process as easy and understandable as possible.
Our conveyancing paralegal, Le Nguyen Ross, who also happens to be a licensed realtor, is committed to being by your side every step of the way whether you are buying or selling a home in Vancouver. Contact us today to learn more during an initial consultation at our office in Burnaby.
Clear & Detailed Residential Real Estate Representation
If you are purchasing a property, whether this is your first house, a vacation home or any other type of residential real estate transaction, we will be sure to:
- Help you obtain a title to the property that is free and clear of all encumbrances or legal obstacles such as liens, third-party claims, unpaid creditors or right of way issues by local or federal government entities. Once this is done and all other closing steps are completed, we will apply for a State of Title Certificate, which serves as proof of your ownership of the property.
- Calculate the amount of money you need to complete the transaction, including what you will need to bring with you to the closing to pay for all legal costs, monies owed to the vendor, taxes and other fees. We will also help distribute these funds to the appropriate parties.
- Secure that all mortgage documents are correct, properly executed and registered accordingly.
If you are selling a property, we would be happy to assist you with:
- Reviewing all paperwork and financial calculations prepared by the purchaser’s lawyer to ensure accuracy.
- Receiving and disbursing the purchase money in accordance with requisite legal forms.
- We also handle all mortgage transfers, releases, discharges, cancellations and other necessary transactions.