The Canadian government encourages immigration to Canada. But the process of obtaining a visa, including permanent resident status is often not easy. The rules and procedures for obtaining permanent or temporary residence in Canada are quite lengthy and technical. Great care should be exercised in following these procedures.
Full Range of Immigration Options
At Michael Golden Law Corporation, we skillfully deal with all types of immigration issues including:
- Family visas and sponsorship opportunities
- Super visas for parents/grandparents
- Temporary resident visas
- British Columbia PNP (provincial nomination program) applications
- Study permits
- Work permits
- Skilled worker programs
Careful Assistance Throughout the Application Process
Mistakes in the preparation of your application material can lead to delays and rejection. Determining what factors will be the focus of the decision to accept or reject your application requires experience and attention to every detail throughout every step of the process. We can provide you with the guidance that you require. We are committed to assisting you in dealing with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. We will begin helping you decide what immigration avenue to proceed down with questions like these:
- What visa applications do you need to make to bring your loved ones over to Canada?
- Do you qualify to be a business immigrant?
- Would you benefit from using a provincial nomination program?
- Where is the best place to submit your application?
- Do you have grounds to appeal a refusal?
Take the first step toward a big change in your life. Contact us online or call us at 604-259-1698, toll free at 877-894-6640. Our initial consultation is free, and we speak Vietnamese, Mandarin and English in-house. We can also arrange for translation services in other languages.